Redesigned Back End

less than 1 minute read

I took a couple hours, learned PHP’s objects and redesigned Tag Central so that all the information for the sources could be stored in a big array object. Now it’s trivial for me to add a new source, so I can start adding all those sources that everyone submitted. I may started restricting the number of results per source to a smaller number (such as I have done with BlogMarks) to avoid unsightly white space and making the page utterly huge.

I made the formatting for describing new sources very easy, so I’ll be adding a new submission form for people to submit source information (so I don’t have to look it up myself).

I’m only a few steps short of using database to track all this data which will make managing the site even easier for me.