21 hours ago
AirPort Extreme Base Station: Almost double the volume, still only four Ethernet ports and one USB port
@flargh If you're anything like me, it's hundreds of Brazilians that think your username belongs to their friend.
Hey Facebook, I'll update my status when I feel like it, not because of your awful push notification.
- 21 hours ago
- The 35 Best Times Someone On Facebook Thought ‘The Onion’ Was Real | Thought Catalog
- Anatomy of a password disaster - Adobe's giant-sized cryptographic blunder
- MacBook Pro with Retina Display redefines the concept of a 'pro' laptop Review | Macworld
- Apple’s MacBook Pro Is Just One Point Short of Perfection - State of the Art - NYTimes.com
- EasyDiablo3 | Get all the Diablo 3 Exclusive Sigil before they expire!
Category Archives: Movies
I’ve been spending some time revisiting GTD and Inbox Zero. Several of the themes are important and in particular, the idea that your time is finite is probably most important. As I get older, my time becomes even more limited. … Continue reading
Like any hardcore Netflix user, I read Hacking Netflix. One of the more repetitive, annoying themes is the dissatisfaction of Manuel. If you thought I was obsessive about Macs, well, it’s nothing compared to this guy and Netflix. And it … Continue reading
It’s official. I have way too many movies in my queue. I tried to add Suspiria to my Netflix queue, only to get the following response. If you wish to add this movie to your Queue, you must first remove … Continue reading
Someone please tell me that someone is screwing with IMDB. Topher Grace is supposed to play Venom in the upcoming Spider-Man 3 according to IMDB. Didn’t someone already play Eddie Brock in the earlier Spider-Man movies? I might be wrong, … Continue reading