21 hours ago
AirPort Extreme Base Station: Almost double the volume, still only four Ethernet ports and one USB port
@flargh If you're anything like me, it's hundreds of Brazilians that think your username belongs to their friend.
Hey Facebook, I'll update my status when I feel like it, not because of your awful push notification.
- 21 hours ago
- The 35 Best Times Someone On Facebook Thought ‘The Onion’ Was Real | Thought Catalog
- Anatomy of a password disaster - Adobe's giant-sized cryptographic blunder
- MacBook Pro with Retina Display redefines the concept of a 'pro' laptop Review | Macworld
- Apple’s MacBook Pro Is Just One Point Short of Perfection - State of the Art - NYTimes.com
- EasyDiablo3 | Get all the Diablo 3 Exclusive Sigil before they expire!
Author Archives: Derik
From How Wired.com Tracked the iPhone Finder: In response to Wired.com’s scoop identifying the finder of the lost iPhone prototype, many have asked me how we did it. The process of uncovering digital footprints to identify Brian Hogan was indeed … Continue reading
If you were confused about whether Apple was still committed to the Mac, their lack of Apple Design Awards for anything Mac pretty much says it all. The Apple Design Awards 2010 recognize iPhone OS applications that demonstrate technical excellence, … Continue reading
I’ve been spending some time revisiting GTD and Inbox Zero. Several of the themes are important and in particular, the idea that your time is finite is probably most important. As I get older, my time becomes even more limited. … Continue reading
Put you App Store icon on a less frequented page. You’ll feel less compelled to check for updates and look for new apps.